You’ll need to select a statement piece of jewellery to accessorise a simple saree. Statement earrings, a necklace, a nose ring, or a belt may all be seen. Keep the rest of the gadgets to a minimum so it would be the focal point. Choose delicate jewellery for simple cotton sarees.
Simple sarees, which leave a lot of room for accessories and imagination, can be an interesting option for both everyday clothes and special occasions. If you know how to accessorise a simple saree, it may look elegant.
The fundamentals of accessorising a simple saree
Taking the following points into account if you want to accessorise a simple saree and look stunning:
For a simple saree, you can go all out and highly embellish it. However, you must ensure that each feature complements the other; if you are unsure if a pair of earrings would look nice with a necklace, don’t wear them; otherwise, you risk losing out.
When accessorising a simple saree, the focus will be on the accessories, so make sure they’re of good quality and select matching saree accessories for the occasion.
You won’t need a statement piece if you’re wearing a simple saree to work; tiny coordinating accessories will suffice. If you’re going to a dance, you’ll undoubtedly prefer more ornate accessories.
Align the saree’s colour with the jewellery. Although plain sarees give you more leeway when it comes to accessories, you do need to make sure they fit the plain saree’s colour. You may almost wear some jewellery with certain shades, such as white or black sarees.
What jewellery to go with a simple saree: how to accessorise a plain saree
Small earrings, necklaces, nose rings, and bangles may be worn with a saree, or a true feast of small earrings, necklaces, nose rings, and bangles. A plain saree helps you to layer on several accessories without feeling cluttered.
Let’s have a look at some of the jewellery that can be worn with a simple saree:
- Earrings come in a variety of sizes and styles.
- With a simple saree, a heavy necklace normally looks fine. Wearing earrings with a bulky necklace is not a good idea. Often, keep in mind that heavy necklaces do not look good on people with wide, chubby necks. Choose a plain chain necklace if you want to wear earrings and a necklace at the same time.
- A large, embellished nose ring can look breathtaking with a simple saree, but only for special occasions.
- Hand harness: Because you can go crazy with simple saree’s accessories, why not try anything exclusive like a hand harness?
- Bangles: If you want to draw attention to your muscles, wear a large number of small bangles or an arm cuff.