Trends are often enjoyable to include into your wardrobe, but nothing beats the exquisite beauty and craftsmanship of an ancient traditional garment like the saree, which you won’t find at Forever 21. There are infinite ways to add a spice of your unique style to the ethnic attire, whether you wear it with a belt, a mermaid wrap, or a sleek trouser.
- Adding a belt to any saree outfit would instantly add tremendous chicness. It will also snare your waist and keep your saree in place all night.
- When paired with strong, crimson embellishments, an embroidered emerald saree looks beautiful. For additional drama, leave your pallu open and draped over your shoulder.
- Dhoti is a stylish alternative to the traditional over-the-shoulder look. Wearing leggings beneath and wrapping your saree over your legs to form dhoti trousers is part of this look.
- Wear your favourite saree over a contemporary bodysuit to make it seem fresh. Asymmetrical cuts earn extra points.
- Pink is still the new pink, and there’s no better way to show it off than on a net saree.” Net sarees are my favourite since the blouse and waist are more visible under the see-through cloth.
- This combination screams “fashion.” Layer a vibrant saree over an all-white shirt and pants, then add a statement belt to complete the outfit. More is certainly more with this outfit.
- The colour combination of burgundy and gold shouts “autumn.” Wear a fringed blouse with a pre-stitched saree, then accessorise with matching jewellery.
- On their own, saturated gemstone tones are gorgeous, but pair them with a colorblocked saree for an eye-catching outfit.
- Never wear a saree with casual platform heels or wedges. Also, flats and slippers should be avoided since they detract from the overall appearance. High heels and stilettos, on the other hand, look great with this lovely Indian outfit since they make you appear thinner and taller.
- When you wear your favourite saree for a special event, you don’t need to go overboard with the glitter. This will undoubtedly attract a lot of attention, but not in a positive manner. Delicate jewellery, such as discreet earrings, thin bracelets, long slim chains with little pendants, and so on, are ideal.
- You might be tempted to try out several saree drapery styles for yourself. However, if you don’t know how to drape it in a specific way, it’s best not to do it. If you truly want to stand out, you should enlist the aid of someone who is skilled in the art of draping a saree in various ways.